School uniform marked * below must be purchased from Skoolkit, either from their shop in Basingstoke or online at www.skoolkit.co.uk
15 Church Street
- *School logo sweatshirts/cardigans in maroon (from Skoolkit)
- *School logo white P.E. T-shirt (from Skoolkit)
- *Maroon P.E. shorts (from Skoolkit)
- Year R and 1 – school bookbags which can only be purchased from the school office
- Years 2-6 – school rucksacks which can only be purchased from the school office
- Trousers/skirt/pinafore (grey or black)
- White polo shirts/cotton shirts
- Summer dresses in red/white check
- White socks/grey tights for girls
- Black/grey socks for boys
- Black school shoes or boots which have low heels. Not trainers, platforms, sling backs or ugg style boots. In the summer months dark coloured sandals are permitted, this includes open toed sandals although children will need to change into plimsolls to use the wooden playtrails during playtime.
- Black plimsolls for P.E. in Years R – 2
- Plain coloured trainers for P.E./Games in Years 3 – 6
- A plain, black, navy or grey track suit for outdoor games in winter months in Years 3-6 (to wear in addition to the school PE kit)
- PE Kit bag (any colour)
- Woolly hat/gloves/scarf or sun hat
- Apron or large shirt – to protect clothing during art lessons
- Wellingtons for pupils in Years R – 2
Children may wear single gold or silver stud earrings. No other jewellery will be permitted for health and safety reasons.
Nail varnish, make-up and temporary tattoos are not permitted.
Long hair must be tied back with discreet hair bands.