School uniform with the school logo can be purchased from Skoolkit, either from their shop in Basingstoke or online at www.skoolkit.co.uk
15 Church Street
- School logo sweatshirts/cardigans in maroon (from Skoolkit) or plain maroon sweatshirt/cardigan, available from other suppliers
- School logo white P.E. T-shirt (from Skoolkit), or plain white PE t-shirt available from other suppliers
- Maroon P.E. shorts
- Year R, 1 and 2 must have a school bookbag, which can only be purchased from the school office (these help to protect the books used in KS1).
- Years 3-6 may bring any rucksack which is suitable for school
- School trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore (grey or black)
- White polo shirts/cotton shirts
- Summer dresses/playsuits in red/white check
- White/grey/black socks or tights or socks (not leggings)
- Black school shoes or sensible black boots which are flat. Not trainers, platforms, sling backs or ugg style boots. In the summer months dark coloured or white sandals are permitted, this includes open toed sandals although children will need to change into plimsolls to use the wooden playtrails during playtime.
- Black plimsolls or trainers for P.E. in Years R - 2
- Plain coloured trainers for P.E./Games in Years 3 – 6
- A plain, black, navy or grey track suit for outdoor games in winter months in Years 3-6
- PE Kit bag (any colour)
- Woolly hat/gloves/scarf or sun hat
- Apron or large shirt – to protect clothing during art lessons
- Wellingtons for pupils in Years R – 2
Children may wear single small gold or silver stud earrings. An inexpensive plain wrist watch may be worn. No other jewellery will be permitted for health and safety reasons. In accordance with Hampshire guidelines, children are required to remove earrings for P.E. unless they have just had their ears pierced and then they may cover them for the first six weeks (please provide micropore tape to keep in the P.E. bag).
Nail varnish, make-up and temporary tattoos are not permitted.
Long hair on all children must be tied back with small discreet hair bands (no large bows please). Extreme haircuts, eg. tramlines, shaved shapes are not permitted.